Wednesday, April 30, 2014

House Cleaning Asmr Youtube Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Roleplay - YouTube
ASMR Makeup Relaxing Roleplay Lana Del Rey Inspired Style Soft Spoken. I had just finished some makeup tutorials and then I filmed my explanation video and decided, while I had enough time on my camera, I would just film the video I really wanted to film. ... View Video

My Entry To DivaliciouslyHott Earring Contest - YouTube
My peacock earrings I did my look off that Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add MikaDivaMakeup 's video to your playlist. ... View Video

Favorite Videos - YouTube
The Best Hair Tutorials On YouTube! LIKE///COMMENT///SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS! Cleaning Makeup Brushes and Brushing Hair ASMR (Just the Requests) ASMR - Gentle Hair Play Head Massage (Soft Spoken) ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment